View Single Post
Old 03-19-2021, 12:39 AM   #800
FirstOwner69

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

Looks like a pretty decent unmolested 1970 C-30 Longhorn CST/Custom Camper with lots of options (plus added tilt and tach) and a big block in need of some engine work. $12,000. BUT... What's an electronic title? I found the answer. See the edit below.
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/c...293571888.html

"1970 Chevy C-30 Longhorn
Custom Camper 30 CST
402 Big Block
Turbo 400 Transmission
Rear wheel drive
1 Ton

This truck runs and drives but needs work. I had a local mechanic take a look at the engine and he told me it needs to be rebuilt. I have the paperwork from the mechanic. Body is in good shape. Has aftermarket tow hitch and trailer brake system. With all of the options this truck is rare but is priced to sell. Sold as-is. Electronic Title. True mileage is unknown. Clean title. Cash or cashiers check."

EDIT: Here's what I found regarding electronic titles in Arizona.
"Electronic Titles Are Here—Safe, Secure, Convenient
No more paper
When you title or register a vehicle in Arizona, your title information is stored electronically and you no longer automatically receive a paper title. You can view your title information in your AZ MVD Now(link is external) account. Similarly, when you pay off a vehicle loan, the title will be held electronically.

If a paper title is needed, for reasons such as moving out of state, you can use the Title Replacement service on AZ MVD Now(link is external). The fee is $4."
Attached Images

Last edited by FirstOwner69; 03-19-2021 at 01:12 AM.
FirstOwner69 is offline   Reply With Quote