View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 02:52 PM   #94
Bruce88

Re: It’s Just A Pickup

Not really an update on the build, just to let you know that it’s not stopped just a short delay.

The past month and a half I’ve been focusing primarily on spring cleanup of the house inside and out plus the minor repairs to the house needed coming out of the winter months. With all this complete now the build will be progressing after a short rest for all the sore muscles that haven’t been used in some time (HA HA).

The closes thing to the build was some Lisle socket organizers that I picked up for the ¼ inch and 3/8 inch drive sockets. I had been using the spring clip type socket organizers and had always been looking for something that would work better for me. With my eyes not being the best over the years decided to label the socket locations.

Over all the years of gathering tools any thing that will help me find the right tool/socket for the job I think will help the build will go smother. For me sockets seem to be misplaced or should I say hide (HA HA) more than other tools.

Name:  tools.jpg
Views: 11425
Size:  92.4 KB

Summer is just around the corner enjoy the good weather, for me my projects always seem to go better with out fighting the weather, may yours benefit as well.