View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 08:05 PM   #27
In The Ten Ring

Re: What's the coolest/most interesting thing you've found in your truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugger6933 View Post
Now these aren't from old trucks but i build wrecks so lots of bottles the empty wreck causing kind. We took the carpet out of a Prizm once that had a $10 bill in a envelope with a note saying if you have gone this far, you have earned this. Take a break and buy the crew a round of Cokes. Speaking of Coke I had a wreck that was an impound bought from a drug sale, and after I built it powder fell from the dash on a gravel road. I thought it might have been Bondo dust then remembered we didn't have any filler on that job!! Later the [deacon] I sold it to said he was driving down the road window down and two white powdery bags fell out from under the dash. Knowing the history of the truck he just tossed them out the window.
That would be interesting, to find out if that powder was dope or not BUT if the police got involved I could see a lot of hassle (if he was lucky just hassle). Tossing it out the window was a good idea, perhaps the best idea, although I would probably have flushed it down a toilet just to be sure it was destroyed.
In The Ten Ring is offline   Reply With Quote