View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 04:16 PM   #39
Chknlyps2

Re: What's the coolest/most interesting thing you've found in your truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Ten Ring View Post
Do you have weapons in all those calibers?

*I see .22 LR, .22 WMR, .223/5.56x45, 7.62x39, and what looks like 9mm Parabellum, .38 SPL and/or .357 Magnum. How did I do?

In 2012 and 2013 you could have sold that ammo for about a tank of gas!
I could shoot all of those calibers but would pull down the center fire stuff and reload using my own recipes. I don't like shooting anything that didn't come from my bench or a factory box.

I also see a couple .22 shorts and possibly some .22 long, .357 for sure touching the 9 mil lead and another 9 mil fmj in the center. Also looks like a 40 S&W in there too.

Yup, a brick of .22 around here a few years ago was $70 or more, there is a fill up of gas or the price of a good diner there back in 2012.

That box of LC Match that Kieth Seymore posted is pretty darn cool too.... Nice Garand ammo.

Not a cool find but kind of odd, last month my son was taking out the seat of a 73 K20 he got and there were 2 large plastic prescription type bottles that had medical marijuana labels on them along with 2 phone bills that were in the $700 range.... to stoned to remember to pay the phone bill I guess
Chknlyps2 is offline   Reply With Quote