View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 06:39 PM   #73
KroAutomotiveInc

Re: 1960 GMC K1000 4x4

still on the todo list for the upcoming weekend and week

1. Pass door panel needs wet sanded and painted with possibly 2 more coats of blue then taped off and paint the gloss black on everything that's raised then 2 coats of clear coat.

2. Driver door panel needs to be cleaned one last time then do primer i will do 2 coats of primer right off with the 15 min drying time in between them then i wet sand it and primer it agian i do this about 3 times. Then a final wet sand i use a long sand block on the flat areas where i can but the rest is by hand. Then i will do a coat of blue and do what i said to the pass side from there.

3. Drive door jam is ready to be primed but pass side has had no prep work done to it yet.

4. Driver and pass door need prep to be primed.

5.Front bumper mounts and front bumper need primed and painted gloss black going to do the grill and bumpers with a brush to give them a stronger paint job.

6. Rear bumper prep prime and paint

7. Rear axle needs one last spray down with cleaner and the hose then its ready along with the back half of the truck to be primed and painted gloss black with a brush.

8. The wheels needs prep primer and painted flat black i plan on getting all the org wheels from my 64 to put on this truck with a org looking tire as tall as i can get it with the same width of something org when the tires on there give what there worth.

and i think that's everything lol
KroAutomotiveInc is offline   Reply With Quote