The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-22-2002, 12:35 AM   #1
zardiw
Faster horses, yw, ow, mm

Wink Freddy the Flea

Freddy the Flea is laying out in the sun in Miami Beach, putting suntan lotion on his little flea arms, and on his little flea legs, when he notices his buddy Oscar stumbling down the beach. Oscar is a mess, he's shivering, disheveled, and looks like 9 miles of bad road.

"Holy shi t Oscar, what happened?" asks Freddy. Oscar says, "You won't believe it Freddy, I just rode all the way down from New York on some biker's mustache, and I damned near froze my ass off".

Freddy says, "Oscar, you dummy, that's not the way to travel. What you do is go to the airport, go in the ladies restroom, climb on a toilet seat, and when a nice stew from Miami Air sits down, you hop aboard, and fly first class".

Oscar agrees to try this. A couple weeks later, Freddy's on the beach again, and here comes Oscar, looking even worse than before.

Freddy says, "Oscar, what happened, didn't you do what I said?"

Oscar says, "Oh Freddy, I did just like you told me, I went in the women's bathroom at the airport, and when a nice stewardess sat down I jumped on. It was so nice and warm and comfy that I just relaxed and fell asleep".

"And the next thing I knew, I was on that same biker's mustache!".
'73 C20, 383, 3500 leaf springs, 38.5 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws (More ground clearance than an H2 Hummer), Performance Distributor (Tits!!) w/Clear cap (awesome at night), Edelbrock intake+IAS shocks, Tri Y headers, Dr. Gas Xover(for that NASCAR sound).
zardiw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2002, 08:38 AM   #2
Chevyc10!

Haven't heard that one in ages...Still a good one. Sounds better when you don't have to be politicly correct though! LOL

Paralyzed from the neck up and confined to a hat!

Kathleen, Georgia USA
Chevyc10! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2002, 04:26 PM   #3
zardiw
Faster horses, yw, ow, mm

Cool

Yeah, that one and the one about the octopus have always been my favorites.....politically incorrect version? I'd like to hear that........z
'73 C20, 383, 3500 leaf springs, 38.5 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws (More ground clearance than an H2 Hummer), Performance Distributor (Tits!!) w/Clear cap (awesome at night), Edelbrock intake+IAS shocks, Tri Y headers, Dr. Gas Xover(for that NASCAR sound).
zardiw is offline   Reply With Quote