The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
noonzor

Howdy Howdy, New To Site!

Hey All!

Names Kyle, im from Alberta Canada. Im a firefighter by profession, amatuer drag racer and c10 enthusiast! Recently picked up a 1969 LWB C10 I plan to build into a street/strip aggressor!

Truck is still in the planning stage. Ive got ideas for what I want to do, but im looking forward to scanning the forums and seeing what other people have done!

These are my plans so far........

Im going to shorten the frame, notch for air ride suspension so frame can sit on the ground when lowered. Extra bracing to handle high torque.

A supercharged LS1 will be the powerplant backed by a powergilde transmission. Keeping the 12bolt rear building with new internals, probably 4.10 gears and posi, 33 spline axles. Disks all around.

Cab will be slightly modified starting with shaving handles, drip rails, and gas door. Toying with chopping couple inches off the cab..... but its doubtfull. Going to put a late model stepside box on the back.

Any comments, suggestions, criticism welcomed! haha. I will definitly appreciate any help anyone offers!

See You Around!!!
noonzor is offline   Reply With Quote