The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-19-2013, 02:26 PM   #1
Andy Knaack

67-72 Chevy Truck Frt. Fender Dust Shields

I traded my 1930 Model 'A' for a re-manufactured '68' chevy short bed pickup. The frame was traded for a '72' (frt. disc brakes) and all gas & brake lines new, new rotors, calipers etc. etc. all new. The body was totally gone through. BUT when the front fenders were installed they left out the "front fender (dust) shields. So I purchased a new set from LMC and need to understand where and how to install. Can someone take a picture inside the door jam (with door open) so I can see the shields? The kit comes with two other roundish small shields also. Where do they go? I think this coming winter I will take off each wheel, and inner fenders to get to where the shields have to go - - - is this correct?

Andy
Andy Knaack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 09:44 AM   #2
Andy Knaack

Re: 67-72 Chevy Truck Frt. Fender Dust Shields

Winter is coming again, any thoughts out there on how to install the front fender dust shields? Truck was re-built without installing new dust shields.

Andy
Andy Knaack is offline   Reply With Quote