The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-12-2016, 01:10 PM   #1
C10ARG

68 air ride stepper

Well after much thought its time to start my build thread......I'm from Argentina, so please be patience with my english.

My truck is a 1968 C10 that came originally with a inline 6. In Argentina this was the only available engine, sadly no V8 here.

We've started this project a year ago with the idea to build a patina truck. Things escalated quickly as you will see in the photographs.The final idea (I hope) is to build a bagged mild pro street. 17" wheels but with high wall tires. Is you will see in the pictures I will pursue the theme but it won't be 100% accurate.

We've built a chasis from scratch, we are using air ride schokwaves, accuair management, willwood brakes, etc. The powerplant it's a stock sbc 350 with edelbrock dual carb intake, msd distributor, etc.
Attached Images

C10ARG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 01:19 PM   #2
C10ARG

Re: 68 air ride stepper

The first thing we've changed was the engine. The truck came with a 283 but we've decided to change it to a 327 with a dual quad setup.

The chasis will be built from scratch to allow the extreme drop we are aiming for. We are using air ride shocks with accuair managment.
Attached Images

C10ARG is offline   Reply With Quote