The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-14-2003, 01:20 PM   #1
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Needed

i have a 1981 cab that has 1981 doors that have the 1976 window regulators in it. I want to put in a new vent window with the tracks and entire assembly and i actually need to purchase that entire assembly. Anyone have one to fit? please advise as to price to my door shipped to 08879 in South Amboy NJ
thanks

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 01:54 AM   #2
rogf4

I have a pair of doors 80's complete but one is missing vent glass. Make an offer on what you need. TN. 37891
rogf4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 02:29 PM   #3
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

im waiting on a money order from you for the bumper brackets andwiper piece... if you w ould check to seee what shipping will cost on this piece for the left side if the glass is missing its ok as long as the weather stripping and the vent winow frame is in good functioning order ( mine snapped off thanks to a thief) it would be cool part is worth about $10-15 to me plus ride
Attached Images

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
Old 12-15-2003, 05:07 PM   #4
rogf4

are you needing drivers side? does yours have push button in center of handle my drivers door has the older vent glass in it (no push button) the passenger door has vent glass with push button but both have glass
Old 12-15-2003, 07:54 PM   #5
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

i need the drivers side and the pushbutton lock doesnt have the be there as long as it locks over

I hate cancer!!
Old 12-15-2003, 08:30 PM   #6
rogf4

so you want the whole assembly like you pictured including the glass for driver side only How will you trade on the wiper arms and bumper brkts.?
Old 12-15-2003, 08:48 PM   #7
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

yes please send me the entire assembly as pictured in the post for the drivers door If you didnt send me money for the parts ill refund it to you and you can have the bumper mounts for free in trade for it

I hate cancer!!