The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2005, 05:37 PM   #1
digger

selling out

Well folks, after considerable amount of debating with myself I have decided to sell everything that I have. Over the next few days I hope to have pics of the majority of what I have posted. To start off with this is the main list, I would like to sell all at once as a package deal.

69 k20 4x4 w/ 71 ac cab, long bed w/tool box(door needs refirb.), new tires on allum. slots, truck not done but driveable, 350 eddy intake w/eddy carb., man. trani., fuel tank moved to frame. I have rear half of cab that was for an ext. cab project for this truck, upgraded to disc brakes.

72 shrt bed 4x4, rolling chasis, ac cab(needs a little work) 4 core rad., bed, hood, ac rad. support w/condensor, rebuilt 350 w/th400 trani. has ac comp. mounted, inner fend. wells. and set of fenders., green dash pad vgc, ac controller.

two hoods, 8 doors L and r side, exh. manifolds, transfer cases, two older spare chevy engines, 283-327 not for sure, orig. eng. for 72, windshield beauty rings, spare bed tubs, lots of glass, bat. trays, prolly three or four truckloads of parts, unless your a damn good packer then three. selling out and cleaning out hopefully at one time, dont have spare time to sell part at a time. I am wanting $4800 for it all. dirt cheap for all that I have.

Sorry I have to do this cuz I really love these trucks but between work and family I just dont have the time it takes. any questions please ask. located in kansas city.

http://photos.yahoo.com/digger6106

will be adding more pics as i can get them loaded, keep checking

OK, no one is interested in whole pkge, starting to part, will make pkge deal on 72 sb k10(parts to make as complete as possible and then some $2500).

blue k20 as is, not parting it out. extra parts with it $2500

try and get pics of other parts too.
70 chevy 3/4t 4x4,lwb
89 chvy 1/2t 4x4,
99 chevy silverado, ext. cab 3 door present driver

Last edited by digger; 08-14-2005 at 02:05 AM.
digger is offline   Reply With Quote