The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2007, 04:19 PM   #11
abadsvt

Re: Project "Dream Truck"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcorriveau951 View Post
any updates? our chassis is sweet.
Actually I have got alot done but I droped my camera and it is being repaired. I got one pic off before the camera droped. So in a week or so i should get it back and will take some pics. I have got most the round pipe roughed in which holds all my suspension parts and braces up the frame. I will have the rear suspension installed tonight (upper and lower a-arms). It took me forever because i kept changing all the brackets and I am hand making all the parts. Hopefully this saturday i can get the transaxle, torque tube and the rear end installed for a mockup and to double check all my meausurements. It is looking SICK!!!! I am hoping by the end of Janurary i will have entire drive train installed and have a finished rolling chassis as long as i don't have to go out of town for work. We will see though. I will post some pics when i get my camera back.

Josh
Other project: C5 corvette swap into 70 c10 http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=1#post2413517 On Hold
abadsvt is offline   Reply With Quote