The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2008, 06:13 PM   #1
The Big Green

need help bagging a '67

Suspension as of right now is stock height, nothing changed, coil spring rear. I have a lot of friends that have bags, but have never really liked them, but that has changed. I went to my first drag last night. I grew up into the drags that had more smoke from tires, and not sparks...lol. I want a cheap kit, not too cheap, and my buddy said go with a switch box. I can upgrade for my needs at a later time, and work my way up to a full out truck to drag whenever I want. For now, just an easy bolt on in a weekend kit, with bags in place of all 4 coils. I do not want cheap stuff, I want Slam bags, and a good compressor, maybe 1 that I can upgrade to 2 of them later. I really just need help...lol. My buddy bought his basic FBSS kit from FBIRides.com, is that a good place. His bag kit, with the membership was $1030. If I shop there I need to know what would be good parts to get.

I'll appreacaite any help, I was going to call them tomorrow sometime, but kinda know nothing, but I hope to learn.
The Big Green is offline   Reply With Quote