The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2008, 08:58 AM   #1
Chevypower292

!977 Chevy truck.

I was going thru my computer and remembered I had some pictures of my Grandpas '77 Chevy truck and I thought I'd share them with you guys. All of the pictures are clickable.

As I said its a '77 model, He put in a 400 motor. I'm not sure what its got for a transmission. I'm guessing a 350 trans. Anyway, Its a short bed 4X4 got about 180,000 miles. power windows. power brakes, power steering and its got A/C but the compresser went out. it will start everytime. It has a tailgate but he left it off most of the time. It is in really good shape below the doors is rusted out, other then that its almost rust free.

These two trucks was at my house for a while. My Dad bought the white '82 Chevy with a bad motor. it was a 250 inline six, with power steering. it was a three on the tree.
Then he bought the old '74 GMC it was a four speed in the floor. The motor was 292 inline six. But the VIN said that truck came with a 305 in it. He ended up selling it for scrap. before he did I pulled the transmission. and a lot of other parts too. EDIT: On the picture of the white '82 you can see the only spot of rust on that truck on the fender. it was great inside all it needed was a dash mat which he bought before he sold it.

Last edited by Chevypower292; 12-08-2008 at 09:15 AM.
Chevypower292 is offline   Reply With Quote