The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2009, 11:17 PM   #1
LockDoc
The Older Generation

It may not make it to craigslist….

-
This is quite a story.
A friend of mine called me last night and wondered if I would be interested in putting a truck on craigslist for his ex-son in law. The guy is in prison for dealing drugs and needs some money, so he wants to sell the truck and a car he owns. So this morning I throw the trusty digital in the truck and head to his house to take some pics. We go over to where the vehicles are stored and take some pics of the truck. They moved it outside a couple of days ago because they needed to get a fork truck in the building. It has some mods a few people might not like but overall it is a really nice truck. It had a body off about 15 years ago and needs some freshening up and the seat re-done but all you really need to do is just jump in and drive it off…. I'm waiting for the owner's son to call me with the info and price. If my buddy understood correctly what the owner wants for the truck it may not make it to craigslist….

LockDoc
Attached Images

Locksmith, Specializing In Antique Trucks, Automobiles, & Motorcycles

(My Dually Pickup Project Thread)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829820

-
LockDoc is offline   Reply With Quote