The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2009, 05:52 PM   #1
6erWebb

Have you been screwed by BROTHERSTRUCKS.COM

I have

Not long ago I came into a sum of 360 bucks. I am a college student so of course felt as though I was rich. My first order of business? Parts. Where from? Well Ive seen brothers advertised before and was impressed by the look of the site and even further by their low prices so a deal was made. I ordered almost every peice of weather striping for the cab of my 67. $152 and some change, alright not bad.

NOW. Ive never been good with my account, im always close and not too long before this transaction had another overdraft, so the bank lady FORCED me to keep a written tally of everything I spend. And I did. Gas $ food $ insurance $. and my spending was done, I even put in 50 bucks.

Well after my trip to texas this past weekend where the rest of my cash took me (as far as my written account was concerned) I went to check my account online to check myself and see how good I was at this accounting thing. I was saddened to see I was -6.50 in the hole... And was confused because after going through again and again I saw no flaw in my accounting.

Then I found it. Brothers had charged me twice for my order. what started out as a simple 152 turned into a 304 dollar charge which after some more withdrawls sent me into the red. More charges continued to come today from last weekend (which my account should have been prepared for (80$ left as far as paper is concerned).

Now Im 117.68 cents overdrawn because brothers chevy truck parts took more than they agreed out of my account and one represenitive told me that as far as they were concerned the bank should take care of it...

Im in the process of getting all this situated but cant help but feel like Im owed somthing for all the running and worrying Ive been doing (almost got stranded in texarkana because funds were insufficient) all because of Brothers.

If the owner is On this site Id love to talk to him. And as far as Im concerned that weatherstripping isnt mine, it will be sent back as soon as it arrives. Brothers will never get any more business from me.
6erWebb is offline   Reply With Quote