The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2010, 01:11 AM   #11
v502

Re: 79 C10 swap with L92 with 6L90

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87chevy.com View Post
the fans probally will need a maxi fuse... the mini fuses are not up to the job.
as far as the tach, i forgot what wire i tapped into, but mine works on i believe 4cyl mode... 8cyl mode doesnt work, and i think 6cyl mode isnt accurate.. dude i love the way the exhuast looks... ive been wanting to re re redo my exhuast but havnt had the modivation.. might have just found it. ... looking at your truck makes me wish i didnt pass up a 700$ 6.2L with no accessories... i told they guy nahhh like a fool...

Glad you like the exhaust 87chevy Its not done yet and probably can do it cheaper if u go without the cats, cutouts & mandrel bends pipes.
Man 6.2 for $700 thats a steal man i would buy that and store it even if i had one in my truck.

Yeah about the fans fuse that's what i thought. The esclade uses something in same size as maxi fuse too. I don't understand why the ppl i sent the harness to didn't do that
About the tach i haven't really looked in it at all. I investigate in it when we take it to the tuner shop to figure out the tune.

Last edited by v502; 04-30-2010 at 03:56 AM.
v502 is offline   Reply With Quote