The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2010, 09:21 PM   #11
rare86
Extended cab fanatic

Re: Square body extended cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggins View Post
Thanks for talking my truck up rare86. I was serious about trading for your 4x4, if your interested?
Well, if your talking about the red one, Im afraid my wife would divorce me. She kinda likes that one. If youre refering to the newest one, Im afraid its not worthy of trading for your truck and i spent my budget on trucks for the year so I wont even have enough for the difference,lol. You definately have a nice truck. I look forward to my crew looking that good, but it will be tuxedo black. Going for the full limo treatment.
I wouldnt have bought this one if it werent for the fact that it was a diesel. Ive been hunting a squarebody diesel for a while, just didnt expect to find it in an extended cab. It will be a pretty nice truck tho. It has a couple of body flaws, but I think pop a dent can get most out, and a relcear will revive the paint.