The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2011, 05:32 PM   #1
belowme51

Smile project "never enough"

Sooo...this is my first post on this forum. Ive been religiosly watching and looking thru the site and I must say I LOVE IT...anyways throught this time Ive been working on my own project its a 70 CST10 swb.....the truck I always wanted but could never find one. Ive had several that I've been thru like a 53 chopped new yorker, a laid out 68 Caddy Coupe De Ville, and a rodded 66 Lincoln Continental coupe. Finally decided to make the choice to part ways with the old and get what I truely wanted, a 67-72. The pics Ill post are kinda random and here and there but it seems that every time I think that Im on the downhill part of the build I get re-inspired to do something else. Any advice and pointers are welcom as well as harsh truth. here is what the truck looked like when I bought it. alot of these pics are from my cell phone so pardon the crappy shots
Attached Images

Last edited by belowme51; 03-11-2011 at 12:36 AM.
belowme51 is offline   Reply With Quote