The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2011, 11:49 AM   #1
oakridge

Decoding truck 1971

Hey guy's, I'm new to the site and trying to decode this 1971 Chevy project truck I'm working on. I'm trying to figure out what color interior, Trim, ETC. On glove box door I have a Model Ce10934

Z84 Custom Sport Truck. CST? Cheyenne?
621 Saddle Vin Custom Trim. What trim and where and is it wood grain or black?
536 White/Ochre not really sure if I want to stay with this color or not.

I see where it had chrome trim on windshield, back of cab and on the body it had trim only on the bottom of the truck. Just trying to figure out what this truck had so I know what direction to go for a restoration. Truck has already been tore down and frame is done. 383 stroker motor is being built as we speak. Working on changing the inner rockers. They had a good bit of rust on them. truck was painted white like a primer and many new parts have been changed on the truck so I'm having trouble figuring out what it had. Bed has been changed and was wondering how you know if this truck came with a wood floor or metal. Any help would be great. Thanks
oakridge is offline   Reply With Quote