The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2011, 09:28 PM   #28
blazed870

Re: First Time Bagger.... trying to cup LCA's

Got up early(12:30 pm) again today to work on the truck before work. Got the airlines all hooked up and hooked my dad's 80 gallon compressor into my 2.5 gallon tank. Played with that for about an hour. I have sat in bagged trucks and seen plenty of them in my town, but something about having air suspension on your own truck for the first time is FREAKING cool. I really like the speed(slow) of the 1/4" setup. It makes it easy for me to control. That's the good news.

The bad news is, I noticed my rear passenger side bag has an air leak somewhere. I ran out of time before coming to work and I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled in the morning when I get off work, so I probably won't be getting much/anything done tomorrow. Plan on hitting it hard Thursday morning and finding that damn leak with the old soapy water and then attempting the wiring on the compressor.

My plans are to have it completely done by Sunday: wire compressor, determine which shocks I need, try to align it as much as possible at ride height, get panhard bar set for ride height, put the bed back on......which realistically means I will probably have it completely done in at least another week. Haha

Last edited by blazed870; 04-12-2011 at 09:29 PM.
blazed870 is offline   Reply With Quote