The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2011, 03:21 AM   #1
LakeShow24

Lightbulb New Member... 61 Short Bed... From Cali :)

whats up guys, i been around for a couple months but finally decided to make a thread introducing myself and my truck... she's a 61 short bed fleetside, has a 350/350 combo, B&M floor shifter, MSD ignition + cap n rotor, headers, weiman intake, Edelbrock carb, twin pipes to Flowmasters. shes my baby, bought her about 3 months ago... anyway, my name is Rick, n this is my first truck... so i have a ton of question

pics:

got her delivered, wasn't in running condition

one with the bug!

pics of the interior, came with a nice 60/40 but im changing it out...

pics of the engine, i got AC! lol (not really)

came with a holley carb, that i swapped out

i kinda messed up and started rattle canning the truck, with a blue that i didn't absolutely love, so now i have to sand it and spray it another color... i hate myself for doing this... its not ugly... but its not what i want... honestly i dont know what i want... i cant decide on a color... i really want a 2tone tho...

pics of some goodies i bought for the truck so far... also bought some "custom" cab trim... was real happy about that...

i painted the wheels myself... probly why they look crappy jk

new seat:

well that's that... thanks for being a great community, can't wait to hear what you guys have to say

PS: i realized some of these pics are crooked, but my photobucket was being dumb, so i did my best. apologies
LakeShow24 is offline   Reply With Quote