The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2012, 12:02 PM   #11
1972BackInBlackC10

Re: HeavyMetalChevy

i hate to be here but i havent heard from him since his post about bowing out, i purchased a set of door panels and set of complete lower trim for a short box, i gave him the option in his thread to either refund my money or send the parts whatever was easiest for him i even sent him a pm in case he didnt see it in the thread and i have not heard from him or recieved anything since even though i have seen him on here since

its been at least a month now and i could have used that money over 200 dollars to send to someone else on here i owe money to for parts but i trusted im, i dont normally talk about my health or financial issues to alot of people but i have a disability 200 bucks isnt alot of money but to me it is i bust my hump to make my money and it isnt easy due to my disability sorry i dont mean to rant and not sure where i was going with that, im just not sure what do anymore part of me wants to file a claim with paypal and part of me wishes i could trust him to do the right thing but from reading here i dont know if thats going to happen
1972BackInBlackC10 is offline   Reply With Quote