The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2013, 10:23 AM   #1
Cheeseman

1967 short bed frame and gutted cab + extra parts available

I have a roller/frame that is a 67 Chevy C10 and it has a gutted cab. I bought for the bed and need to make space now. It is a numbers matching frame and cab, but I do NOT have a title. Someone hacked in a receiver hitch in the rear cross member. It has a power steering box on it but is not original/correct to the truck. I am asking $500 for the roller/cab but open to a reasonable cash offer.

I also have a set of fenders for a 67/68 that I would like $100 for the pair. A grill for a 67/68 that is in usable shape, but needs sanded/blasted and painted asking $50 for it.

I have a cab w/ title from a 67 C20. It is very rough. $150

I also have a 69 C10 LWB frame with title matching the frame VIN. This is a nice clean frame. (will even leave rolling stock under it such as axle and spindles etc) Asking $250 for frame w/ title.

Open to reasonable cash offers on all items. Will not ship anything. Can help load. Can get additional pics of any of the items if requested.

Thanks,
Tyler
Cheeseman is offline   Reply With Quote