The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2013, 08:21 PM   #1
1957_Chevy_Truck

My Dad and I's 57 Chevy Truck Build (Low Budget)

My Dad and I went to my grandmas house and as usual I asked for the Green Tab. It is a trading post for basically anything. I always read it and circle anything that catches my eye. I found an ad that said "1957 Chevy Truck: Arizona Truck, 283." I told my dad about it and in a few days we went and looked at it. It turned out to be remarkably solid but it was used like a truck. There were dents everywhere you could imagine.

When we got it home, which was about six to seven months ago we started tearing it apart and got everything off except for the cab. We are in the process of building a cab stand so we can start to get the frame ready to go to powder coating. While we wait for the frame, we have to patch both cab corners and the cowl vent panels.

I am new to this website and if anyone knows how to post a picture and you could tell me that would be great!
1957_Chevy_Truck is offline   Reply With Quote