The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Electrical > Truck Audio

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2013, 01:56 PM   #1
jon75

2 Knob Stereo with USB/SD Card slot by Pyle!!

I'm probably getting over-excited about this stereo but I think this is a great option for our trucks. I love the fact that the front faceplate is black to match the dash, it has 2 knobs so no cutting, and it features USB and SD card slot! The best part? It's only like $35 from Amazon. I just ordered one and will be looking to get some speakers in the doors soon. I just wanted to let you guys know that there are alternatives to the $150-200 versions from LMC/Classic/Golden State/Summit.

Amazon.com: Pyle PLR14MPF In-Dash AM/FM-MPX MP3... Amazon.com: Pyle PLR14MPF In-Dash AM/FM-MPX MP3...
The reviews seem a little mixed but the bad reviews seem to be people that either bought the stereo and didn't read the description carefully (it doesn't work with MP3 players or Ipods, only SD cards and thumb drives) or didn't install it correctly (one guy ground the sides of the radio and complained that the wiring was weak). Let me know what you guys think....

Tags: Pyle, USB, SD, card, 2 knob, vintage stereo

ASE certified for brakes, electrical diagnostics and heating and A/C & EPA certified in R12 and R134a

Last edited by jon75; 05-16-2013 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Tagging
jon75 is offline   Reply With Quote