The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2014, 09:18 PM   #1
Mr Handy

Thumbs up ECE does it right

So 2 weekends ago I installed all the stuff I ordered from ECE to convert my 70 to disks and drop my truck 3.5/5...
when I ordered I called them up and they gave me a bunch of advice and helped me get what I wanted and needed... so I got everything installed and the front was just lower than I expected and gave me more rake than I wanted... so I emailed them and they got back to me asap. I sent in some pictures and measurements this morning and after another email I got a phone call this afternoon. For some reason every once in a while they get a truck that drops more than anticipated. They said it looks like my truck is one of them... So they shipped me out a set of stock height springs that should bring my front end up right where I want it. They are including a ups label to return the other springs. Now that is customer service.
I was also told that if I wanted to adjust the back that I am more then welcome to swap the back springs for the price of shipping... I don't think this will be necessary but it sure is nice to know that a company is willing to make sure to offer support after the sale...

If you're looking for suspension I would definitely recommend ECE.
Mr Handy is offline   Reply With Quote