The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2015, 06:34 PM   #1
DannyO

Mega Crew Cab Mid bed. 7.3 4x4

First off let me say thank you guys for all the extremely valuable information provided. Yes this is my first post but I have used this site as a guide tool for a while. I had a 82 long bed c10 custom in highschool. Rebuilt the 305 and drove it to college until someone made me an offer I could not refuse. I miss and loved that truck more than any car or truck I've ever owned. Keep in mind I daily drive a 700hp Corvette. Well the time has come that I need a 4 door. My family grew over night...don't ask...haha. anyways I have a 7.3 powerstroke single cab that I plan on putting a chopped suburban with a chopped long bed on. I really like the mega cab look so i will try and copy it on a 80 CC/burb. I've never been a fan of the short or long beds on a 4 door. Something about the back doesn't look to proportion. So I will cut a short bed before the fuel door to get the look I want. Let me know what you think of my idea.
Posted via Mobile Device
Attached Images

DannyO is offline   Reply With Quote