The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2016, 10:46 AM   #1
earl84

Wiper arm and blades P/N's that work, FYI

My truck had no wiper arms when I bought it, so I purchased some stainless steel arms from LMC. Not great, to say the least. The quality was so-so, but more important, the top 2 inches or so of the blade was never in contact with the windshield, and the center of the blade contact was not very good, either, making them almost worthless.

Somewhere I ran across a part number for wiper arms that are adjustable in length and wiper blade angle, and they work great, the full blade is clearing the window, they park perfectly, the length is perfect. Just thought I'd pass this along, I've been looking for a good solution off and on for over a year.

Trico part number 51-151 for the wiper arm. They are a dull silver finish. About $12 apiece at O'Reilly Auto Parts.
Anco part number 31-13 for the wiper blades. These are the winter blades, not sure on a part number for summer blades.
Attached Images

earl84 is offline   Reply With Quote