The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2017, 03:11 PM   #1
1968 C10 LWB

1968 c10 build

I wanted to share my build that i have been doing for about a year now. i am finally taking the next step to transform my truck into the truck i have always wanted.
right now the truck has a 396 from a 1969 chevelle that i will be taking out to put a junk yard LS and a 4l80e.
the person before me heated the coils to get the drop in it and i will be replacing it with air bags that i am currently looking for. I will be building a system that has a leveling valves in it that i will design from my days of driving semis.
i recently bought a disc brake conversion from performance online and they were really great to deal with. I opted for the smaller booster so i would have great clearance around the new motor. the kit comes with new ball joint, tie rods and drop spindles as well. I am hoping the images load as i am new to posting in the forum
Attached Images

1968 C10 LWB is offline   Reply With Quote