The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2017, 10:47 PM   #1
SunSoaked

69 Rust Free-Near Perfect-Project Up for Sale

Changed direction and acquired an 85K20 so it's out with my collection I was putting together for this 69K10.

Important Note- The axles shown in the pics are NOT part of the deal. Those are 1 ton stuff and the only part of the deal I'm not parting with. This means you either have axles to put in it or, are buying the remainder of the truck to put on an existing frame.

This is an original all steel OEM southern Arizona truck that is 99.5% rust and dent free. There was a small section of surface rust beginning to start on the floorboard near the cowl that resulted in some pitting before I caught it and neutralized it. Otherwise there is not a spot of rust anywhere on the cab, bed or fenders. The windshield has a crack, all the other glass (rear window and doors) are good. I have all the inner parts (regulators, glass, channels, wing windows, etc.) boxed and in storage along with the hood hinges and tailgate hardware and taillight assemblies. Its got a high-hump trans cover. The grill has a dent in each side but is otherwise a good driver quality piece.
If your interested in the frame, it has springs and brackets from a an 85 K30 with ORD HD shackles. If you plan on putting YOUR D60/14FF in, it will bolt right up.

I want everything to go away as a package. If you can show up in Yuma, Az with a flatbed trailer, I'll help you load it.
Hit me up with any questions. I have the Vin plate and registration in hand.

$1400.00
Attached Images

SunSoaked is offline   Reply With Quote