The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > All 4x4 Tech & Off Roading

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2020, 01:04 AM   #10
dieseldawg142

Re: post up your camping pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57taskforce View Post
Looks like an awesome time. Later this summer I’m gonna try and take my K20 for a weekend trip up to my in-laws camp in the mountains here. I’ll have to add some pictures here if I do.
thanks, did have a good time, and any outdoor pics are cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTCK View Post
Dang man very sorry to hear about your folks. That’s brutal. Amazing photos as always.
thank you
ya MTCK, like a 10 ton lightning bolt slapped me in the head...would'nt wish it on anyone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomad75 View Post
Sorry for your loss Dude. I can only imagine how you feel over getting news like that. But mountain runs are good therapy. It looks like a good time.

Gearing up for an overnighter up on a familiar trail we've done many times this weekend. I need to have a test run before we head to Utah next month. I need some mountain time myself. Between work and dealing with the virus business, it's going to be good to be off grid for a weekend.
again, thanks
getting out Zoomad was just what i needed. betwix the virus thing and losing my folks, i needed to get back up in the mountains...
i got a week off coming up first of july myself, have got a pre trip planned also in case there's any bugs wit the new camper fridge.
whereabouts in Utah you heading?
dieseldawg142 is offline   Reply With Quote