The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-25-2013, 04:20 PM   #1
Dons72cheyennesuper

Re: Black Houndstooth Bench Seat Cover

hope your not in a hurry, 9 weeks so far no cover............
Dons72cheyennesuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:04 AM   #2
Truckseats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dons72cheyennesuper View Post
hope your not in a hurry, 9 weeks so far no cover............
Thank you so much for your patience and your comment. It is greatly appreciated. I apologize for your wait. Everything is done to get the products out as soon as possible without sacrificing the quality classic truck customers expect from made in the USA products.

My records show your payment was received seven weeks and two days ago from today. I also show your seat cover was delivered today. I hope you are happy with your cover and please let me know if you have any further concerns. Thanks
Truckseats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:29 AM   #3
Dons72cheyennesuper

payment was instant paypal transfer on monday may 6,2013, thats 8 weeks ago! You quoted me 3-4 weeks,and that they were catching up quickly so could be less time. I think I was more then patient and you told me in 3 pm's it was only 1 more week out, that was 3 weeks ago!
A little customer service goes alot longer distance then broken promises do, if your gonna be that far out, then be up front and tell people 8 weeks delivery time at the time of the order. You also could have provided a tracking number to let the customer know, that thier item was actually shipped,apologizing for the wait 3 times only goes so far,sorry.
I was more then nice about it, and yes, it did finally arrive today june 26,2013.

Thank you for finally delivering the product I paid for.
Dons72cheyennesuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:28 AM   #4
Vernski

Hi Truckseats has anyone asked you to do a seat-cover kit for the 60-66 GMC & Chevy line? If you are or having thoughts about doing that in the future, the guys over there are a waiting market to be explored. Us guys would flip if we could get an original looking seat-cover in hounds-tooth. There is a co. in Oregon that sells the material but they don't make a kit, big money $$$ to be made with these over there thank you..Vernski 60-66 forums
Vernski is offline   Reply With Quote