The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2022, 09:01 PM   #1
RPBurris

What to do????

I realize this post is like asking a kid if it's a good idea to have more candy but here it goes....I have a line on a 69 short bed, stepside, cab, all body panels, new floor pan (with braces) tons of patch panels including a new roof skin (used to have a sun roof) and it even has a title. The kicker is there is no frame. And no motor/trans, and no interior or glass. This just popped up and I am NOT looking for another project. My truck is finally close to completion and I know that I would simply be storing this one and collecting pieces along the way until I can get to it. Whenever that is. My current truck has been off the road for 10 years now. Even as I am typing this I have changed my mind back and forth. This is a project from the 90s. They were going for the deleted side marker look as well. It is a TON of work but a very blank slate. Originally a 3 speed truck and probably straight six. Not an AC cab. I made what I felt was a reasonable offer and he declined. After I left he texted me a new price that is close.

Ideas? Suggestions??
Attached Images