The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-17-2011, 12:15 AM   #1
IOWNATRUCK

1984 c10 A/C Questions.

Im curious as to how you remove the a/c vents themselves? nothing to do with the hose and all, just the vents in the cab, id heard its just clips and you pop them out but im just double checking how to and all.
Thanks.
IOWNATRUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:33 AM   #2
IOWNATRUCK

Re: 1984 c10 A/C Questions.

Thanks for all the responses, Il be sure to try all the different methods.
Old 10-17-2011, 01:55 AM   #3
Walts_restoration
Real Projects never die

anytime.

My name tag says Ryan

KansasTwister On other forums
Walts_restoration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:36 AM   #4
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Hello there
It is now 8:28 AM Eastern time. This was posted at a quarter past midnight and your thanks was at 1:33 AM. I do underatand your fistration as to why noone promptly answered your question in the middle of the night when most of us are all sleeping, particularly within the ninety or so minutes you patiently waited by your computer for an answer.
I will personally see to it why our alarm system did not work and why each and every single member did not immediately sign on and provide you a response. I will also see to it that each and every air conditioner vent expert we have is given a stern warning about such actions in the future and several I can assure you will get permanant lifetime bans from out site.
That being said the vents for the most part are click into place. the one on the end of the dashboard by the passenger door and the one above the ashtray is attached to the dashboard cover. the others the vents itself are on the bezel but the piping is inside the dashboard

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:48 PM   #5
IOWNATRUCK

I had meant to post my thanks in a different thread about exhaust questions and i assume when i had clicked on the subscriptions page i clicked on the one that brought me to this thread... so i wasnt trying to offend anyone or be sarcastic as it was meant to be an actual response to an actual answered thread...
Thanks.