The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-11-2012, 11:54 PM   #1
VA72C10
VA72C10

Re: My '67 Fleetside C10 renew

Glad to hear you've got the bathroom done and getting back on the project! Looking forward to the updates! And check out my new build...have some custom touches planned for it!
Old 08-12-2012, 02:08 AM   #2
jlsanborn

Not much to put up here but have snuck in a little work. Got the new ball joints in, all the No Limit stuff resolved and it's back on springs! Ran into some issues with the front springs and the LCA relocate mod. Nothing big, but have some figuring to do. The steering stops now ram into lower control arm instead of the bump-stop mount/bracket/thingy. I'm thinking I'll just lop those off and build my own bump-stop mount/bracket/thingy. I'll have to lop off the steering stop from the spindle casting and am thinking of putting some type of adjustable "jack screw" type setup on the LCA. Haven't had much time to search it up but maybe there's someone on here that's already been there? I'll keep looking and hopefully find the sweet setup. Also need to sort out the best way to plumb the front brakes. The tab where the hard lines transition to rubber now crashes with the upper control arm! I'm sure its on here too.

Vanity is done (not bad for a contractor's saw and a belt sander!), tile is done, just have firewood to get now!
Attached Images

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=471776
jlsanborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:17 AM   #3
jlsanborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA72C10 View Post
Glad to hear you've got the bathroom done and getting back on the project! Looking forward to the updates! And check out my new build...have some custom touches planned for it!
Man I wish it was done. Still just finishing the grout and have to install the vanity and all the fixtures. Wifey bought a bunch of fancy towel bars for me to put up too. Did I mention she dosen't like any of the moldings they have at the box stores? Looks like some mill-work coming up next! Love sanding and finishing that crap. I've also gotta go out in the woods and put up about 7 cords of firewood or we'll be freezing this winter. At least I get to romp on the big fella doing that and I've got a bad-boy Stihl that I love to run. I'm still set on getting paint done before the snow flies. We'll see! Congrats on the new build and thanks for looking!
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=471776
jlsanborn is offline   Reply With Quote