The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-12-2012, 02:29 PM   #1
62lwbc10

62 long step - 500 bucks

here is your chance to take advantage of a great opportunity. I have a 62 long step that is a project and in pieces. Rolling frame (6 lug wheels) has a 235 that ran very strong, a 3 speed light duty (rebuilt) and new clutch that has less than 50 miles on it and the original rear. Exhaust system with less than 50 miles on it. Cab is off the frame and all rot/damage has been addressed. Outer floors, inner and outer rockers, cab corners, front and rear floor braces, inner kick panels, etc all replaced. Cab itself is worth the money. Very nice hood. Original doors in decent shape and are complete; one of the doors has already been reskinned and lower inner panel replaced. Very nice work. Front original fenders in decent shape but need work; one has already had the lower patch panel welded and inner brace welded in. Original bench seat in fine shape, two steering columns, both in good shape. Plus every other part of the truck including original nuts and bolts. I thik all thats is missing is front and rear tailgate and windshield. I will also throw in some brand new parts as well. I have a bunch and will work with the buyer and throw in some bonus stuff. All the welding was done by mu buddy who is a union welder and did an awesome job.

You can part this out and make money on this deal. I am desparate due to construction at my house and need to get rid of the project, which I have worked on for over 7 years. Heartbroken, but thats life. Would love to find someone in the NY/tristate area to come see it and take it and see it though completion. But anyone is welcome; buyer to take care of shipping, there are alot of parts. No disappointments here. I think pricing it at 500 bucks is a good deal and hoping to move it quick. Call me at 203-417-6048 to discuss. Like I said I will throw in some (expensive) new parts as well, such as brand new inner fenders and some additional surprises to the buyer to sweeten the deal. HAve transferrable NY title in hand. I welcome anyone to come out to see it all, you wont be disappointed.
62lwbc10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:49 PM   #2
Bdisanto

Re: 62 long step - 500 bucks

Where are u in NY? i may be interested. Any pictures?

Thanks

Ben
Posted via Mobile Device
Bdisanto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:07 PM   #3
Low61projekt

I left you a voicemail this morning. Thanks.
Low61projekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #4
Low61projekt

Please give me a call when you get a chance. Thanks. Bob
Low61projekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #5
62lwbc10

Bob i left you a message. Project is gone but I do still have brand new bedsides, rear fenders, front tailgate.
62lwbc10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:26 PM   #6
gfbati

Am interested in all LWB Bed parts

please send pictures and price

gfbati@msn.com

Thanks
George
gfbati is offline   Reply With Quote