The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Product Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-09-2013, 01:17 PM   #1
JointTech

Re: Char-Broil grill

i got rid of my propane. I could never figure out my temps. And since they are more expensive you have to use a grill cover. Im lazy as h311.
So I sold my propane on craigslist 3 years ago and bought a charcoal charbroil as a disposable that I dont have to cover or care about. It doesnt have a spot of rust on it yet and every time I add charcoal it lights..

Dont be a hank hill, you know charcoal tastes better. Taste the meat AND the heat!!!
JointTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:33 PM   #2
nds1968

Quote:
Originally Posted by JointTech View Post
i got rid of my propane. I could never figure out my temps. And since they are more expensive you have to use a grill cover. Im lazy as h311.
So I sold my propane on craigslist 3 years ago and bought a charcoal charbroil as a disposable that I dont have to cover or care about. It doesnt have a spot of rust on it yet and every time I add charcoal it lights..

Dont be a hank hill, you know charcoal tastes better. Taste the meat AND the heat!!!

Hank Hill, that's to funny What brand grill do you have?

1967 short fleet Project Blue Goose
'If it don't bounce back... heeheehee you go hungry!" Blues Brothers
nds1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:45 PM   #3
nds1968

As of today Char-Broil still can't give me a delivery date for the trough that I ordered on May 19 There customer service is sub-par to say the least. I was communicating with them but they put my status as closed today Char-broil in my opinion is a company that sells low quality products that they don't stand behind. They aren't even smart enough to stock essential parts for grills that they know are inferior I will say that they are sending me a table top grill as a weak attempt to satisfy my disappointment. Dealing with Char-Broils customer service has been frustrating, aggravating and stressful

1967 short fleet Project Blue Goose
'If it don't bounce back... heeheehee you go hungry!" Blues Brothers
nds1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:19 PM   #4
JointTech

Quote:
Originally Posted by nds1968 View Post
Hank Hill, that's to funny What brand grill do you have?
the cheapest non-round Brinkmann king or whatever they sell at Casa de Pot. I think it was under $50. I planned on just getting a new one every couple years but it never rains in socal and then thing wont die.
i needed the top rack in the hood to toast my buns you know is why I didnt get a even cheaper round one.

Last edited by JointTech; 07-15-2013 at 05:52 AM. Reason: its a brinkman. grilled some steaks today and noticed it.
JointTech is offline   Reply With Quote