The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-10-2014, 01:09 AM   #1
vannatta20

Re: Looking for Pro-touring/auto-x info

Have you autocrossed before? I have a very simple setup and I had a ton a fun! I see lots of guys spending lots of money to make there vehicle handle but end up never racing. Some lower there cars so much they cant even go over a speed bump.. I just have a front sway bar with drop spindles in front. The rear has lowering springs and all four corners have helper air bags that I put more air in to increase the spring rate. The truck handled great and most importantly I had FUN.
vannatta20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 09:28 PM   #2
Dm1pfoy1

Re: Looking for Pro-touring/auto-x info

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannatta20 View Post
Have you autocrossed before? I have a very simple setup and I had a ton a fun! I see lots of guys spending lots of money to make there vehicle handle but end up never racing. Some lower there cars so much they cant even go over a speed bump.. I just have a front sway bar with drop spindles in front. The rear has lowering springs and all four corners have helper air bags that I put more air in to increase the spring rate. The truck handled great and most importantly I had FUN.
I have not driven autocross before but have done several ride a longs. What helper bags did you use? I just want a simple set up. Still reading the make it handle. Looking at doing arm swap left and righ. But interested in what your using for bags.
Dm1pfoy1 is offline   Reply With Quote