The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-17-2004, 05:03 PM   #1
the-wreck

F/S or Trade 67 short bed

Hello All
Due to my expanding family and business start up i nedd to sell my pick up. This is a ground up restored truck completed a year ago.
Truck is a 67, big window, power disk, T350 and P/S.
Pretty much the whole truck is new or rebuilt. Its has new fenders, doors, hood, rad. support, tailgate, frt. bed panel. The cag was acid dipped and rust proffed inside. Truck is painted the original copper. Truck has been undercoated all over. Ed Cooper has done all the body work.
Inside the bench has new foam and houndstoothe cover. New rug and door panels, glovebox and bezel. Factory tach and tilt van column.
Frt. suspension, all springs, body mnt. bushings are new. All brakes incuding drums and 72 disks are new, booster is rebuilt and stainless brake lines. All new wiring througout. New 3 core rad. Hella headlights. Proffesional dual exhaust with alum coat pipes.
Engine is 350 with edalbrock performer intake cam and carb. Coated headers etc. This is just what comes to mind. There is more.
As one can imagine I have more than 20 invested in the truck. I would like 14000 for it or trade for a van or extended cab type truck. If interested let me know and I can send you some pics. Located in NY.
Thanks
the-wreck is offline   Reply With Quote