The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans & Panels Message Board > 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans and PanelsProjects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-29-2017, 04:19 PM   #1
BGarza13x

Re: Big Blue Burb

And here are some photos from the 2nd Craigslist post.

I know I need to redo the interior, nothing glamorous, just cleaner and more functional. The 2nd bench in it right now is old, worn out, the front seats are dated, so I will probably get new seats from a newer car. The headliner right now is carpet (like, shag carpet for living rooms in the 80's), so I will need to redo that, as well as the carpet, the interior panels (it's missing the rear ones). I live in Texas, so I need to fix the A/C. It also needs work on the brakes, body work (it is rusted under some of the paint and maybe bang out some of the dents) and will probably paint it a different color on the outside at least. A rat chewed through some wires so the headlights and the brake lights don't work right now. I also need to put new seat belts in it, so I can drive my kids to Daycare. I'll also tune up the engine, see what it needs. Also, I need to repair/redo the rear hatch. It looks like the hinges were welded on to the roof, but it wasn't strong enough. I'll need to reinforce it, I suppose. I was also considering putting in an Electronic Fuel Injector.

Any thoughts on my task list? Anything I'm forgetting? Anything I need to keep in mind?
Attached Images

BGarza13x is offline   Reply With Quote