The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-09-2004, 11:26 AM   #1
the-wreck

F/S or trade 68 Chevy Shortbed

Hello Everyone. I have the following truck I would like to sell or trade. I would like 8500 or trade for a newer long bed truck. You can click on the link to see pics of it. Feel free to contact Ed at Mothertruckers for verification.
Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ME:B:EOAS:US:3

This truck had a frame off restoration. The work was completed one year ago. Due to a growing family and new business I must sell it.

Truck was fully disassembled by restoration shop (MOTHERTRUCKERS). Cab was acid dipped and corners, rockers and floor were replaced. Cab was flipped and a rust inhibiter was poured into roof area and exposed areas were undercoated. Truck has new doors, fenders, fenderwells, hood, rad support, frt. bed panel and tail gate. New side mirrors were added as well as new bumpers, grill trim, vent windows and door handles. All weather stripping was replaces along with the windshield

Interior has houndstooth seat cover, seat has new foam, new carpet, dash pad, glove box, new window regulators and new factory tach. Full gauges with new bezal as well.

Chassis has the following: Front suspension redone with new balljoints, iner and outer tie rods, sleves, A arm bushing, idler arm, heavy duty gas shocks, 7/8 roll bar ith new bushings. Power steering was added with a rebuilt pump. Rear suspension has all new bushings as well. Diff has new bearings and seals. Brakes are all new. New rotors and drums, all new hardware and brake hoses, Rebuilt calipers, master and power booster. All new stainless brake lines and new ebrake cables. All new wiring harnesses was added to truck with Hella headlights and new 100 amp alternater.

Engine was recently rebuilt. I added performer cam, timing chain, intake carb, and new oil pump. Ceramic coated headers with full proffesionally built dual exhaust. The transmission is a T350 with about 6000 miles on rebuild. New water pump and a new three core radiator too.

Feel free with questions. I will provide the name a number of the shop that did the body work in case you would like to speak to him. I will also provide additional pics if necessary.

Last edited by the-wreck; 05-11-2004 at 07:12 AM.
the-wreck is offline   Reply With Quote