The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-28-2004, 09:40 AM   #1
dubie

When I was in high school there was a local guy that had a 72 GMC that was painted a metallic medium blue with a whole lotta chrome. When I saw that truck, I was hooked!!! It wasn't till about 7 years later that I actually bought one. It's a 72 Chevy that now has a 67 GMC front clip on it. I was addicted to the look of that big chrome GMC grille. But right after I bought the truck, I intended on just using it as a beater for the rest of it's life. That was until I found this site. Then the addiction got worse and worse and eventually I ended up tearing the truck down to a rolling chassis and treating the ol girl to some new parts. And here we sit today, almost back together and it will be ready to cruise this summer

My 56 Chevy shop truck build
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=562795
dubie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 09:51 AM   #2
Nima
Blue 67

Hi to eveybody
I bought my 67 C20 (with 327 engine and 3 on 3)couple of months ago. Unlike most of you, I didn't/don't have any previous history with old American trucks. I neede a pickup for my weekend project (I consider myself handyman!) and I like 67-72 bodies!. Couple of months ago I found this truck, which was the first one I looked at!, and I bought it!. It is very straight but everything on it need to be changed or upgraded. Although it is not running perfect nowand is not in perfect body condition, But I love it. You are gona hear from me a lot since I am in need of lot's of help.
I also want to take advantage and let you all know that this is great website and you are all a great help.
Thanks.
Nima is offline   Reply With Quote