The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2024, 09:08 AM   #9
LT7A

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul View Post
Under my wife's supervision I put some old rims & tires that I had laying around on the 59 Buggy and a slight general cleanup. I think it looks better (couldn't look any worse) I also ordered some rear fenders that aren't all mangled. Bodywork done! Now just get some tractor paint a give the old girl a squirt. No pesky door jambs to worry about. I'm thinking Olive Drab green or keep it red? It's kinda both now.
Or maybe Kawasaki green with black fenders to match my other Bug? Depends on what's on sale. I'm hoping to finish the whole car for under $2K including the price of the car. That's possible but not likely. Time will tell. I was going to part it but she said to keep it to give the grandkids rides. What the heck I like it.

Before... And the Mustang emblem on the front is going bye bye. I just haven't got to it yet.

If that front end is fiberglass it might have a gel coat. And you could rub that out to get to the original color, match that, and spray bomb the rest of it.
LT7A is offline   Reply With Quote