The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2011, 06:57 PM   #1
jmedero

cpp frustrations

Since last Thursday I have been trying to buy the CPP rear driveline shaft with the slip in it. I have left messages, emails, pm's and nothing. I call every day and wait 10-15 min just to order the part I need. So today the operator gets on while im holding and said she will take a name and number and have someone call me. So someone finally called me back. I give this guy the part I need, hey its in stock!!! Woo hoo things are looking up. Wrong. I give him my card, he takes my address and puts me on hold. "Ok buddy your all set part is in stock so it will ship out in 10-14 business days....." Huh I say it wont take that long to get here from Cali... he said no that the wait time to leave the building!! I said but you have it in stock right.. Yes we do... I asked why so long and he said they are just busy. But I can pay an extra $94 to get it processed today and 3 day air it to me so I can get it Wednesday. HUH.

Is it me or is this just crazy? I said to cancel the order. I can see if the part is out of stock but dang....
Guess its off to the driveshaft shop for me.