The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-21-2005, 09:52 PM   #1
Rollie396
someday it will be done!

for sale

Hi all.I have a set of aluminized pipes and mufflers off my truck that is of no use to me now because of suspension mods and would like to see go to a good home.
They're off my 72 lwb with a SB running angled ramhorn manifolds,and a coil rear (the pipes dump out the side behind the wheels).They come with four hangers as well as the donuts and flanges.
There is only about 1k kms on them and they have a real nice throaty rumble to them without being too loud.Forgive them being a bit dirty,I didn't have much time to clean them up.I'm asking $250+ride for them.
Oh I also have a rear crossmember that I don't need anymore.It has a fresh coat of paint (except for the four corners like in the pic).$15+ride would be fine.
Thanks,
Rowan
Attached Images

'66 long step (parked till it's turn comes around)
'65 short step (parts truck that will donate it's bed and possibly frame to the '66)
'06 Grand Prix wife's car (she hardly lets me touch it)
my pics
Rollie396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 08:21 PM   #2
Rollie396
someday it will be done!

wipe those tears my friend,I just took them outside to snap some pics so I didn't have to turn on the lights in the shop .I hear ya though.
'65 short step (parts truck that will donate it's bed and possibly frame to the '66)
my pics
Old 08-23-2005, 07:39 PM   #3
Rollie396
someday it will be done!

I should point out that that first pic is real bad.There is some very minor surface rust but the texture you see is only dirt.If you're interested make an offer,I'd really hate to see these go to waste.
my pics