The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board > 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2013, 11:01 AM   #1
biggerpickle

Talking 1972 Blazer build - The Sloth - Bagged and more

Picked up this jewel from Cali recently. Plans are to completely re-do the interior. Cram some speakers into it. Get it on the ground. Slap on some billet wheels. And repaint it as well. Of course with minor things in between as I go. I'll try my best to keep this updated as I go.
It should be going to get re-bagged in a month or so. It has bags on it, but just to lay on top of the wheels, thats not low enough for me, lol.
Any ways, on to the pics...
It came with a soft top and hard top, unsure if I wanna keep the soft top.

Here it is coming from Cali

Had to take the top off as soon as I got it. For some reason, it was wrapped in a canvas material. I'm in the process of getting it removed and having the top restored and painted.

It had an old 10 switchbox, and replaced it with a newer smaller AVS switchbox.

Just picked up some 22's for mock up so itll get bagged accordingly. Then will order some billets shortly there-after. Didn't realize how large 22's would look on this thing, cant wait to get it on the ground to tuck!

And here's a pic of the truck I just built and sold, it should give you an idea of the direction I will be taking...
biggerpickle is offline   Reply With Quote