The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-24-2009, 04:55 AM   #1
MobbinINmy69

New Grill for a 69?

I need a new grill for my 69 Stepside since the original one it came with is bent on one side. I don't know if i want to cut it and buy a billet insert or if i want a phantom Grill, or if i want to make a custom Mesh wire grill. Please help my my creativity is running low. Pictures would be great! I would actually love to see what a Mesh wire grill would look like if someone knows how to use photoshop? Here's a picture of it before i took the grill and the hood and bumper off

Last edited by MobbinINmy69; 11-24-2009 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Wanted to add photos
MobbinINmy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:37 PM   #2
unclewatts
70 Chevrolet=Obsession

Re: New Grill for a 69?

Check out www.lmctruck.com They have stock replacement grills and inserts. They also sell billet inserts in a few different styles. Just don't expect them to be real cheap.

I'm Just like my truck. Old, Ugly and Grouchy. Except my truck starts easily in the morning and doesn't smoke!

IT'S NOT EASY BEING GREEN! -Kermit the frog

1970 Chevrolet C-10 Longbed Stepside :
350, Muncie M20, 3.08 GM corp. positraction Forest green exterior/light green interior(Where all my money goes)

1996 Toyota Corolla (Parts runner)
unclewatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:12 AM   #3
MobbinINmy69

Re: New Grill for a 69?

Ya LMC truck has a great selection buuuut I found a place in Orange County - www.TruckandCarShop.com that has almost as much stuff for a considerably cheaper price.

Right now i'm just not sure if i want to get a 4mm billet grill, a phantom grill or just fabricate my own mesh wire grill and wanted to get some other folks' opinions about it? The stock grill is nice but i'm looking to change it up some.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:33 PM   #4
krislou80

chevrolet truck parts

checked for chevrolet truck parts they have different kind of grills for you 69. this is the online leader for chevrolet truck parts.
krislou80 is offline   Reply With Quote