The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-24-2014, 11:38 PM   #1
86wrangler

My new old 77

Well now that i finally have reason to post on here, Ive finally found my Farm girl. A 1977 C-15 Sierra Classic (or at least thats what the tag says hah) All Original, and when i say it, theirs a reason its capitalized. Rusty but trusty. Maroon and a pearl white are what looks to be the original colors but i havent checked the vin yet or the tag, Do that now haha. But the interior is great for its year
86wrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 11:47 PM   #2
86wrangler

Re: My new old 77

Heres a few pictures if they upload, The 350 sounds mean with just an exhaust off the headers, The gf loves it haha. Came with the Original owners manual, Tire warranty, Battery info and Maintenance schedule. I was surprised to say the least, Oh yea the Mileage 9406 its in miles but still!! I've got gas receipts, Oil receipts, Even scribbles on old newspaper of amount of liter he put in..its a step back in time ( Im only 30) Original rims are in the back but shes gonna be a daily driver and kept original as i can, fingers crossed.
Attached Images

86wrangler is offline   Reply With Quote