The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Forums > Alternate Tinkerings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-12-2021, 06:31 PM   #1
jmking9

Re: 1967 Chevelle

Man I hate that for you. I kind of hand picked all the parts I wanted to use on mine, and drop shipped them to him. I stuck with a couple of his recommendations like the Isky cam, and Scorpion rockers. So as long as he used the actual internals I sent, I shouldn't have any lower quality parts in mine. I hope it works out for you.
What part of Texas is he moving to? I know he was sure down on the state of Colorado when I picked mine up.
Old 11-13-2021, 04:12 PM   #2
72c20customcamper

Re: 1967 Chevelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking9 View Post
Man I hate that for you. I kind of hand picked all the parts I wanted to use on mine, and drop shipped them to him. I stuck with a couple of his recommendations like the Isky cam, and Scorpion rockers. So as long as he used the actual internals I sent, I shouldn't have any lower quality parts in mine. I hope it works out for you.
What part of Texas is he moving to? I know he was sure down on the state of Colorado when I picked mine up.
Not sure of where but I talked with him a few times about a month ago . He is extremely upset with the parts malfunction . Everything else is perfect he sent me the parts list I get the feeling the supplier gave him a few sets of these rockers/poly locks to try he's contacted the others built with them and replacing them too. Engine Pro brand I've never heard of them
Attached Images

1969 AMX ,
1968 c20 stepside ,85 K20
1977 Suburban sold
68 anniversary.
72c20customcamper is offline   Reply With Quote